Bodies of 2 Italian divers recovered from ‘well inside’ underwater cave in Maldives
The bodies of all four missing divers were found ‘pretty much together’ deep inside the third segment of an underwater cave

The bodies were located on Monday, when searches resumed after being suspended following the death of a local military diver during a perilous mission to try to reach them.
The announcement that two bodies were recovered on Tuesday was made by presidential spokesman Mohamed Hussain Shareef.

Maldives government spokesman Ahmed Shaam had earlier said that the three Finnish divers would retrieve the bodies, which were lying at a depth of around 60 metres (200 feet). The legal depth for recreational diving in the Maldives is 30 metres.
The government of the Indian Ocean island nation on Monday said that the bodies were spotted in the innermost part of the cave by the three Finnish diving experts, supported by the Maldives police and the military.